We are especially committed to the protection of our visitors personal data. We process your personal data exclusively on the basis of the statutory regulations. This data protection policy is designed to provide you with comprehensive information on how your data is processed by our company and your rights and claims under data protection law.
Principles of privacy
- The protection of your privacy is very important to us.
- We handle your data respectfully and only for the purpose intended.
- We are always fully aware of the importance of the data entrusted to us.
- We will never disclose your data to third parties without your permission.
- We rely on proven data protection strategies to prevent the misuse of your data.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Bijeljinska br. 9, 76100 Brcko distrikt, BiH
T: +387 49 233-315, F: +387 49 220-585
Who receives your data?
Your personal data may be processed by BIMAL Group. Your personal data will not be published in any other context.
The data will be processed and used insofar as this is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations. It may be necessary, on a case-by-case basis, to pass your data on to third parties (esp. our contracted parties) in order to achieve the desired goals.
If we commission a contracted processor, we will nonetheless remain responsible for the protection of your data. All contracted processors are under contractual obligation to keep your data confidential and to process these data within the scope of the performance of services. The contracted processors commissioned by BIMAL Group will only receive your data if these data are necessary to provide the respective services. These are e.g.:
- IT service providers required for the operation and security of our IT systems
- Service providers commissioned for programming and maintenance of our website / applicant database / newsletter programme / customer database
- Shipping partners commissioned to deliver printed copies or prizes
- Advertising and address publishers and print offices for postal mailings or delivery of the annual report
In addition, BIMAL Group may be legally obliged to disclose your data if this is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of the client’s legal claims before legal authorities.
What data is processed and what sources does this data originate from?
We process data received from you in the course of initiating and establishing a business relationship. We also process data from companies with which we have an ongoing business relationship.
- CV – first name, last name, email adress
- Press Release – first name, last name, email adress
- Competitions / prize games – title, first name, last name, email, telephone number, street, city, zip code
For what purposes is the data processed?
- CV – the personal data that you submit to us via CV contact form will only be used to store your biography or to make first contact and for the associated technical administration.
- Press Release – BIMAL Group uses the addresses provided for the Investor and Press Newsletter to send you information, press releases, financial news, annual and quarterly reports and invitations via email.
- Competitions / prize games – We use the information provided by you in the context of a competition in order to carry out the respective competition. The respective Terms and Conditions of Participation for each competition will be listed separately.
To fulfil our (pre-)contractual obligations:
Your data will be processed for the purposes of the sales and distribution of our goods and services, for sourcing and logistics, and for customer management and analysis. The data will be processed in particular during the business relationship initiation phase and in the performance of contracts concluded with you.
To fulfil our legal obligations:
Processing your data is necessary for the fulfilment of various legal obligations set.
To safeguard legitimate interests:
After undertaking a balance of interests, we may process your data beyond the extent necessary for the performance of the contract in order to safeguard our own or a third party’s legitimate interests. In the following cases, data processing takes place to safeguard legitimate interests, e.g.:
- advertising or marketing,
- business management measures and measures undertaken to refine products and services,
- administration of a customer database to improve customer services,
- measures undertaken for protection from unlawful actions or violations of the contract,
- in the course of legal proceedings.
By your consent:
If you have consented to having your data processed by us, the data will be processed exclusively in accordance with the purposes listed and the scope agreed upon in your declaration of consent. A declaration of consent, e.g. to be sent our press release, may be revoked at any time with future effect, provided that this is not contravened by legitimate interests such as retention periods. In this event, please contact us via the email address.
How long will your data be stored?
- CV – If you use the CV form on our website to send us your personal data, your data will be deleted after one year.
- Press Release – All personal data provided when sending press release will be deleted once you notice our company that you don’t want to receive our notifications.
- Competitions / prize games – If you have participated in one of our competitions, your data will be stored until the competition deadline has expired and will be deleted after the prize has been awarded.
What are your data protection rights?
You have the right of information, the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of your stored data, the right to object to the processing of your data, the right to data portability, and the right of legal complaint in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Law, at any time.
If you do not agree to this, you can set up your browser to inform you whenever cookies are to be set and agree to this only on a case-by-case basis. The necessary settings differ depending on the browser and the terminal device, they usually can be found in the ‘Support’ of the device or browser.
Deactivating cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Tracking tools and the use of google analytics
Analysis tools are used on our website to collect general information on visitors’ usage patterns. This comprises, for example, pages viewed, viewing time, linking pages and general information about your computer system, such as your operating system, screen resolution, browser used, etc. All collected data is stored anonymously and cannot be attributed to you personally. If you do not agree with this anonymised detection of your usage patterns, you can prevent this by deactivating cookies in your browser.
The information generated by the cookies concerning your usage of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of the website, to compile reports on website activities, and to provide other services related to the usage of the website and of the Internet. Google may also pass on this information to third parties insofar as this is required by law or insofar as third parties process this data on Google’s behalf. You can prevent cookies from being installed by changing the appropriate settings in your browser software; however please be aware that, in this case, you may not be able to make full use of all the functions our website offers. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data collected about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
We hereby inform you that this website uses Google Analytics exclusively in combination with a deactivation add-on “_anonymizeIp()”. Your IP address will not be completely stored. The identification by the IP address of the user of the website by Google Analytics is thereby excluded.
You can object to this by installing the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). This informs Google Analytics that no information regarding your usage of the website may be transmitted to Google Analytics. We will not use tracking tools to collect personal data about you without your being aware of this without your express permission, or transmit any such data to third-party providers and marketing platforms or link the data to your personal data (name, address, etc.).
Use of social sharing
We do not use plugins for the respective social media services for social sharing functionalities. Instead, we merely set a text or graphics link. These do not transmit any data, such as your IP address, browser used, screen resolution, websites viewed, date and time, to the respective social media services.
These links look something like this: https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http%3A//www.agrana.com
If you click on a social sharing link while logged into your respective social media account, you can share the contents of our pages on your profile. This allows the social media service to assign your visit to our pages to your user account. Please note that as the provider of the pages, we are informed of neither the content of the transmitted data nor their use by Facebook.
Right to object
You may revoke the right for your anonymised data to be processed by the abovementioned web-based analysis tools at any time so that your visits to our internet sites will no longer be captured.
This requires you to activate the so-called opt-out cookies option. Please click on the following links if you wish to prevent your data being anonymised and processed: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=e
Please note that, in this case, you will no longer have access to the full range of features offered on this website. Further information about Google’s terms and conditions – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Where can I assert my rights?
If you want to assert one of the mentioned rights against us, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of doubt, we may request additional information to confirm your identity. This is to protect your rights and privacy.
Am I committed to provide data?
The processing of your data is required to complete or fulfill your contract with us. If you do not provide us with this data, we will generally be required to refuse the conclusion of the contract or the execution of the contract or be unable to complete an existing contract and consequently terminate it. However, you are not obliged to give your consent for data processing with regard to data that are not relevant or legally required for the fulfillment of the contract.
If you send us your application, your application data will only be made available to authorized persons involved in the application process.
For company BIMAL Trading Data protection please read terms here
For company BIMAL Agri Data protection please read terms here